Wednesday 26 October 2011

Happy...

Unedited shot of people on the Dam square in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I've mentioned it manymany times already, I get lots of confused, intimidated and surprised looks when I shoot my wicked reflections, but it seems that the crowd on the Dam square was not in the best mood when I shot this series, you can clearly tell that their facial expressions are beyond those usual reactions I get, maybe it was a bad day for those people, or they were simply overwhelmed by my wickedness. I hope for them that they're looking much happier today, Life is just so much better when you're experiencing it with a smile on your face :)

I've also shot a wicked reflection movie of this puddle, check it out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment