Sunday 30 October 2011

...Amsterdam...

Unedited shot of the "Hanky Panky" Tattoo shop in Amsterdam. Taken with my HTC Desire using the Camera360 Android app.

I am madly in love with the best city in the world, Amsterdam, and I always feel really sorry for everybody who does not live here. Whenever I see people with their suitcases going to the train station, or to the Airport, to leave for other places, or to go home after a visit, I seriously pitty the fool who does not call this lovely city home. I will never understand how others manage to not live here, I mean how does that work?! How can anybody not want to bike through the narrow, pretty streets with all those beautiful buildings? How does anybody survive not being surrounded by all the wickedly hot Amsterdam babes?! How? And why?! Maybe it's just me, maybe I fell off my bike too often and hit my head in the process too many times, I mean, I know that I'm a bit retarded, but still...anyway, I hope you're having a great time, wherever you are :)



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment