Tuesday 11 October 2011

...Babe Is...

Unedited shot of a girl in the street in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1.

Oh my, those pictures of the Amsterdam Bike Babe in Hot Pants that I've posted Monday got some massive views, it seems that I'm not the only dirty old man on the Interwebs, hahaha. To satisfy my, and your, unhealthy urges, here is another series of the Bike Babe, but sans bike this time, to allow us to focus on what probably captured our attention in the previous shots, her legs, because, let's be honest for a moment (yes, I know, when you say something like 'Honestly...' in a sentence, people will assume that you are a liar, lol), if the shots would have had the bike, but not the babe in them, they would not be grime-covered and require an hourly re-upload, to ensure that future viewers don't end up with sticky hands :D


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment