Friday 6 May 2011

...Reflected...

Unedited shot of the Fair on the Dam square in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

The last 2 weeks have been really awesome, I've been superactive and spent lots of time with the best friends in the world, we did so many cool things, for example a bike trip to Germany and a superwild and wicked Queensday celebration that lasted for 3 days, now I'm sitting here with an empty head and eye-rings but utterly happy, bathing in the sunshine on my balcony and looking forward to another great weekend in the best city in the world. I hope you're enjoying yourself too and that you're having a wonderful time...take care, take it easy, have a blast :)

Thank God it's Friday!

I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle too, check it out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment