Saturday 21 May 2011

...Near!

Slightly edited shot of the lovely Miss M and Miss B in the Oosterpark in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing besides a bit of playing around with lightness and contrast, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

The "Brazilian Bikini Babes" are some of my most favorite puddle picture people ever, and going by the views they're getting, I'm not the only one who likes them. It's amazing how something as simple and beautiful as a couple of girls in bikinis can entertain and amaze the humble viewer, so I hope you're enjoying this reprise of our afternoon in the park, because today could be the last day you'll ever be able to hang out on the Interwebs, it's Rapture day, baby, hahaha :D

Have a wonderful, rapture-free weekend :)


I've made a wicked reflection movie of the Brazilian Bikini Babes as well, watch it on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment