Sunday 8 May 2011

Chillaxing In The Park - Behind

Unedited shot of people enjoying the sunshine in the park in Amsterdam yesterday. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing :)

Yesterday was another perfect, lovely Spring-day and everybody went to the parks or beaches in the best city in the world. I've spent the first half of the day hanging out in the Sarphatipark with 2 pretty girls, later on I moved to the Oosterpark to have a couple of beers with 3 other lovely ladies (and 2 guys, but let's pretend they weren't there, haha), it was such a relaxed, beautiful way of spending my Saturday, I just wish every day could be like that, and that somebody would pay me for wasting my time in excellent company, lol :D

Have a chilled out Sunday, take it easy :)



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment