Sunday 22 May 2011

...Bikes...

Unedited shot of people in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Yesterday my bike, the fabulous, cool Lord Bikenheimer, had a flat tire, for the second time within a month, and I'm seriously getting worried about the loyalty and will to live of my steel horse. The last time this happened, during my Road trip, I was already wondering how it can be that it can lose its air while just standing by the side of the road, and I had to have the inside tube replaced, yesterday I whipped into a shop to buy some ciggies, and when I came back out, the sad sight of the same flat tire welcomed me, something that should not happen, unless I would have biked through a pile of broken glass, which I didn't. So it's off to the bike repair shop again today, to buy another new inside tube, and let me tell you your Lordy Lordship, if this happens again anytime soon, you're going to take a nice, long swim in a canal...well, no, not really, but maybe the threat of raw violence will scare it into keeping the air where it belongs, haha :D

Have a relaxed Sunday :)


I've made a wicked puddle movie of this puddle too, watch it on my YouTube channel, thanks :)

Movie



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment