Monday 23 May 2011

The Brazilian...

Unedited shot of the lovely Miss M and Miss B in the Oosterpark in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I really hadn't planned on posting so many pictures of my puddle session with the lovely "Brazilian Bikini Babes", but those shots are just so popular that I can't seem to stop putting them online. If I had known that most of the viewers like them as much as I do, I would have taken a lot more photos of the ladies, so that I could keep posting them for the next years to come, lol :))


I've made a reflection movie of the ladies in this puddle as well, watch it on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment