Friday 27 May 2011

The...


The..., originally uploaded by AmsterS@m - The Wicked Reflectah.

Unedited shot of people reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I am soooo lazy...the first week of my Summer vacation is almost ending and I've got nothing to show for it except a couple of issues I've sorted out and looots of time spent snoozing in my bed and on my balcony...not a bad start I'd say, hehe. I am looking forward to another 2 weeks of non-activity and relaxation, I so need this break from work and the everyday-worries, I should really do this more often. Next week I'll be a bit more active, as I'm going to bike to Germany again, to avoid getting bored with the best city in the world, that's gonna be fun again, yay :D

I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle too, check it out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment