Sunday 1 May 2011

Queensday 2011 In Amsterdam - I've Seen The Light

Unedited shot of people celebrating Queensday in Amsterdam Saturday. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing :)

Saturday we celebrated Queensday again in the Netherlands, the biggest and best party in Holland/Europe/World, it was tons of fun, everybody had a great time and enjoyed the orange madness. I think every country should have at least one day each year where they go nuts and celebrate together that life is good and that we can all be friends if we want to. I am already looking forward to next year, I hope you had an awesome time :)

I've made some movies of the Queensday party too, you can watch them on my YouTube channel, thanks :)

Movie 1
Movie 2
Movie 3
Movie 4


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment