Thursday 9 December 2010

Wicked...

Unedited shot of the Winter in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

The Winter is really wicked again this year, so much snow and ice, I'm glad that I'm sitting inside, letting my messed up back heal, instead of being out there, trying to do what needs to be done, and risk falling and breaking my hips or cracking my skull on the sidewalk. Of course it's not nice that I'm inside because I'm already injured, I'd much rather just have a vacation and stay inside because I can, not because I have to, lol. Anyway, if you're out there, be very careful, from what I can see through my window, there's currently an Ice/Rain/Snow storm going on, so take it easy, take it slow and be safe :)

Almost weekend!


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment