Monday 13 December 2010

...There Be...

Unedited shot of Christmas lights in my house in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing :)

I love Christmas and I love Christmas lights, so every year in November, I start decorating my house with various lights and I bring the Christmas tree that lives on my balcony inside to make it part of the overall experience. This year, with my new Sony HX1 camera, that was given to me by a very special, dear person as an early Christmas gift, I'm actually trying to finally understand what all the buttons and settings are there for, I've never cared much about these things because I usually managed to snap some proper shots anyway if I tried long enough, but in 2011, I'd actually like to try to 'get' what that wicked, wonderful machine can do and take the best photos possible. Wish me luck, lol ;-))


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment