Friday 31 December 2010

...2010


...2010, originally uploaded by AmsterS@m - The Wicked Reflectah.

Unedited shot of a biker in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Oh my, what a year 2010 was...so many interesting, horrible, encouraging, distracting, excellent, depressing, lovely, weird, surprising, amusing, wicked, unusual, boring, unexpected, motivating, distracting, alienating, superduper things happened to me that I still can't make up my mind if I liked this year or if I should try to completely erase it from my memory. Of course I try to focus on the good things that happened, but there were some mornings where I couldn't help recalling some of the utter bullsh*t that has made up considerable parts of my 2010 and that made me wish I could just stay in bed and dream away those unwanted elements. In the end I realized once again that there's no light without shadow and that you can't appreciate the good things happening to you if you don't have to deal with some of the negative things that come your way, I guess that's just life, you win some, you lose some, and if you're lucky, it'll even out and make for an overall experience that is tolerable and motivates you to keep going and to look back with pride at having mastered the obstacles and having enjoyed and celebrated the successes...just another typical year you could say :)

I wish you all the best for 2011, I wish you tons of happiness and prosperity, friendship, financial success and good sex, I wish that all your dreams come true and that you always get what you want, and that it'll be your best year ever, and that every year after that will be always a bit better than the last one...take care, take it easy, see you on the other side :))

Last but not least, thank you so much for taking part in my life via this wicked creative outlet called the Internet, without you and your many positive comments it would have been a lot less fun, I'm glad that I know you and that you always take the time to share your thoughts and ideas with me, it was much needed&appreciated :)



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment