Saturday 11 December 2010

...Stylez

Unedited shot of a biker in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Another classic AmsterSam shot, a biker reflected in a puddle, my favorite kind of picture. Since I am still forced to stay inside and wait for my messed up back to get better, I'm posting some shots from my huge archive of wicked reflections, usually I prefer to post fresh pictures, but for the moment this will have to do. I might actually go outside for a walk today to see if my legs are still able to carry me any further than from my PC to the coffeemachine, haha :D

And oh yeah, my next exhibition at the 'ABC Treehouse', together with the talented, lovely Miss MonyArt, will start on February 5 2011, mark it in your calendar already, it's not something you'd want to miss! There's also a Facebook event where you can let us know if you're attending...hope to see you there :))


I've made a wicked movie of this puddle as well, check it out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment