Wednesday 29 December 2010

...Here


...Here, originally uploaded by AmsterS@m - The Wicked Reflectah.

Unedited shot of buildings at the Damrak in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

As of next week, I am finally back to my old schedule of 4 days of work and a 3 day weekend, yay! Due to sucky circumstances I haven't had any vacation in the Summer or for Christmas, so I am seriously burned out, overworked and stressed, the only thing that kept me going in the last months was the idea that I'll start the new year with excess amounts of spare vacation days and my beloved 4-day-week, and now I'm so close, I can practically smell the good start into a lazier, better, more relaxed year, pheeeeew! To give myself a head-start, I took the last day of 2010 off, not so much to go out and party on New Years Eve (I doubt that I'll even have enough energy to open a bottle of beer and smoke a ciggie with it, lol), but to finally get some proper rest and sleep, to be able to welcome 2011 with open eyes and not the usual half-closed, red'ish slits I've been looking at life with lately, hehe :)



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment