Wednesday 1 December 2010

...In...

Unedited mobile phone cam shot of a car in Amsterdam. Taken with my C905 mobile phone. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I've said it already earlier this week, I miss the Summer...we are currently experiencing a wicked Winter in the best country in the world, snow, ice and incredibly cold winds coming straight from Russia that always seem to blow in your face, no matter in which direction you look. This is a bit of a challenge when riding a bike, but I am more than happy to give it a try each and every day, so far I did not have to resort to taking the Tram or Metro (don't like them, don't need them) and I silently suffer on my daily 10-kilometer commute, not just because my lips are frozen shut, but also because my cool bike, Lord Bikenheimer, helps me wherever possible and together we manage to make it to the office in just a slight state of hypothermia, nothing to worry about, lol ;-P

Enjoy the wicked weather, stay inside if you can :)


Amsterdam photos

More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment