Saturday 4 December 2010

This'll Keep You Warm

Unedited shot of a poster at a Bus-stop in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing :)

The cold weather continues in the best country in the world (and the rest of Europe/the world), so it becomes more important each day to have some possibilities to warm yourself up while out there in the chilling iciness of this Winter. Luckily there are plenty of these lovely advertisements all over the place, and every few hundred meters guys can stop their vehicle and glare at the Beauty of these excellent reminders of one of Nature's finest creations, women...of course we also totally appreciate the quality of the products they're trying to sell, hehehe ;-))

I know, I know, I probably come across as some chauvinistic, male pig, but to be honest, I just care about my own body temperature right now, I'll be a nice guy again in Spring, when survival is much easier and doesn't require me to stand excitedly and in awe in front of giant photos of barely dressed, fine-looking females, lol ;-D


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment