Wednesday 17 November 2010

...Wet World...

Unedited mobile phone cam shot of myself reflected in a puddle Amsterdam. Taken with the timer of my C905 mobile phone. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I have entered the next stage of the by now infamous 'AmsterSam World Domination Plan', I am taking over the world of Print. I am doing this by participating in the AnyBook Award, my submission is called "The wicked wet world of AmsterSam" and you can support me by going to the website featuring the Top 10 entries and voting for it, thank you very much :))

I will fondly remember you and your friendly assistance once I am totally dominating the world!



AmsterS@m Self shots

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

2 comments:

  1. this is good site is good picture
    19 This is very smart tutorial...thank you for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. nokia is light is best of night .

    ReplyDelete