Saturday 27 November 2010

...Busy...

Unedited shot of people at the Rembrandtplein in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

It's finally weekend now, but instead of being able to sit back and relax, I have to take care of plenty of urgent issues that need to be addressed in a swift, dedicated manner, not exactly my idea of a good time, but this is a valuable reminder again of two universal truths about life:

1. If you want sh*t done right, you'll have to do it yourself!
2. Being a grown-up means having to take care of things that can be unpleasant, time-consuming and the exact opposite of fun!

I guess realizing these things once again is almost worth going through some trouble, if you know what you're up against, you can properly prepare yourself and do your best to get it over with as efficiently, effective and unharmed as possible :)

This probably sounds a lot more dramatic than it is, and I'll share more details with you in the not-too-distant future, you'll very likely laugh at me and call me a freakin' Drama-King, but that's just how I roll, I like to enjoy my miserable times as much as the easy-going times, lol ;-P

Have a wicked weekend, think about me every now and then, thank you :)

P.s. I keep hearing the song 'Runnin' by the Pharcyde in my head as I am trying to figure out how to best handle all the things that require my attention :)

"There comes a time in every mans life when he's gotta
handle up on his own Can't depend on friends to
help you in a sqeeze, please they got problems of their own"



I've made a wicked movie of this puddle as well, check it out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment