Thursday 25 November 2010

...God It's...

Unedited shot of buildings in the Westerpark in Amsterdam, reflected in a canal. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Yesterday I went to the ABC Bookstore to witness the first book ever being printed on the brand-new Espresso Book Machine, there were lots of important people, free bubbly drinks and free copies of the book for those that had their submissions included in it, my story 'The wicked wet world of AmsterSam' is also in there, sadly I did not win one of the 4 prices (vouchers for the ABC shop and up to 10 free copies of the book...strangely all 4 winners seemed to be kids between 10-15 years, wtf?!) but it was fun anyway. To top it off, I've met a friend I hadn't seen in years, and together we had a good time and some laughs, and now we're Facebook friends as well, so it was worth it :)

Thank God it's Friday!!! Have a wicked weekend :))



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment