Saturday 26 June 2010

Still Not French!

Slightly edited shot of a Fight-snail attacking my bike, the beloved Lord Bikenheimer, in the Westerpark in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing besides some added contrast&saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

You might remember this little fella from last year, it's a very aggressive, starved Fight-snail that attacked me and Bikey when we were cruising through the park, but luckily for him/her, I am a very peaceful guy and I am not French, so we managed to resolve that encounter in a smooth manner...if I had known back then that this F***er was just waiting to ambush me again one year later, at exactly the same spot, things probably would have gone differently and very likely ended with a squishing sound! You're hopefully not too surprised to hear that my dinner that night looked a lot like this, hahaha ;-P

Have a wonderful weekend!


More Amsterdam photos

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment