Saturday 5 June 2010

Downtown Beach Babes - Smile

Unedited shot of the annual Beach Volleyball tournament on the Dam square in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Friday I was downtown and saw that the annual Beach Volleyball tournament on the Dam square was in full effect, so I shot some pictures and movies of the action. As you might know, girls in bikinis, playing with balls in the sand, have a hypnotizing effect on men and I was surrounded by a wall of sound of camera-shutters going off, the low humming of hundreds of camcorders pointing at the lower regions of the players and lots and lots of drool running down their chins (the men, not the players :), dripping on their cameras with splashing sounds...naturally, I did not pay any attention to all the skin and beauty the players were flashing at me, and focused solely on capturing the naked facts, hehe ;-P

The Blonde one noticed me pointing my cam at them, so she gave me a nice smile :)

You can watch them play on my YouTube page :)

Movie 1
Movie 2

More Amsterdam People shots

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment