Tuesday 15 June 2010

S@m The SuperFreak

Slightly edited mobile phone cam shot of Me&Mobie, reflected in a mirror in a bathroom somewhere in Amsterdam. Taken with my C905 phone. No editing besides some added contrast&saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

You might have noticed already, I am excited and happy about the Football World Cup that is currently happening, and luckily the Dutch team has mastered their first match against Denmark with a 2:0...now we'll have to see if the Orange players will follow their tradition and play really beautifully, but get kicked out of the tournament early on, or if we, just for once, just to see what'll happen, play as good as possible and actually try to win, which would be a whole new approach...and if this fails, at least I've done my best to support the guys and make it happen, check out my wicked hair, hahaha ;-D

P.s. I'm a bit afraid of this picture, I did not know that I can look that freaky!

More AmsterS@m Self shots

More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment