Sunday 4 April 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Water

Unedited shot of people on the Rokin in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop.

The weather is currently ideal for my wicked reflection shots, lots of rain, lots of sunshine, the occasional hail-storm...perfect! This only applies to my pictures and movies though, from a personal, human point of view I am overwhelmed and appalled by the weather and I demand an immediate change for the better! And it seems that this worked, it's a beautiful, sunny day in the best city in the world, I'm going out to shoot me some puddles in a minute :))

I've also made a reflection movie of this wet spot, check it out on my YouTube page!

Movie


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment