Sunday 11 April 2010

Life In Amsterdam - Fireball

Slightly edited shot of people in the Jordaan in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing besides some added contrast&saturation :)

The Jordaan is one of the oldest, most popular parts of Amsterdam, there are billions of tiny shops, galleries, bars and restaurants that together form one giant Women-trap...once they've entered the '9 Straatjes' (9 streets), they can not leave without having spent their last euro on clothes, jewelery, make-up and delicious food :)

I saw that Hot Rod parked outside a shop and could not stop taking pictures of it...I'd never dare ride one of those in Amsterdam though, the streets are way to narrow and you'd probably end up killing hundreds of tourists that swarm around in a hazy mood, hehe ;-P

Yesterday I was hanging out at a friend's shop in the area to take some candid shots, I also ended up shooting tons of movies of a typical day in the best city in the world that you can view on my YouTube page!

Movie 1
Movie 2
Movie 3
Movie 4
Movie 5

More Amsterdam pictures

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment