Tuesday 13 April 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Crazy Legs

Unedited shot of the corner of the Spuiplein, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Do you know 'Crazy Legs'? He's this B-boy from the 'Rock Steady Crew', an 80's Breakdance group that had one big hit, 'Hey You' and then nobody (in Europe) heard from them anymore...until, yes, until I discovered this chair you see on top of the other chairs, doing some wicked moves, crazy-legs style...I was close to throwing my small change in his general direction when I had to realize it wasn't him, no matter how much I wished for it, it was just a stoopid chair...oh well, at least it's almost weekend now :))


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment