Sunday 18 April 2010

Police = Reflection Killers!

Unedited shot of typical houses, reflected in a canal in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Last week I was peacefully standing by the side of the Singel canal, shooting some wicked movies, when I was rudely interrupted by the Police steering their boat through my reflection...first I was thinking about throwing some of the crippled, rusty bike carcasses sitting by the side of each street in Amsterdam at them but then I realized that they added a pretty cool effect to the film that I liked so much that quickly biked to the next bridge to shoot it again...check it out on my YouTube page :))

Have a good start into the new week!

Movie 1
Movie 2


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment