Monday 5 October 2009

Reflections Of AmsterS@m - World Hunger Ends Here!

Unedited mobile phone cam shot of me reflected in the food display at my favorite Bakery in Amsterdam. No editing, no tricks, no Photoshop :)

I always go to this really cool Bakery where they make the best food in the whole world, this morning all the lights were still off when I entered, so after ordering and while waiting for the baker lady to get my declicious food from the back of the shop, I noticed my reflection on the glass front of their food display and started shooting away. When the baker lady had reappeared, she thought I'd gone nuts, standing in the dark, emtpy shop, waving my mobile phone at the empty display...once I showed her this picture though, she was excited and happy and when I told her about my passion for wicked reflections, it turned out that she's also heavily addicted to taking pictures and she promised to go and visit the exhibition (more info below) that has 10 of my wickedest puddle pictures in it :)

Needless to say that I enjoyed the purchased snacks even more than usual ;-P

On October the 4th a new Art exhibition started at the 'ABC Treehouse' in Amsterdam, featuring 10 of my wicked puddle reflections :D

The theme is "AMS * NYC * AMS an artistic look at a 400 year affair"Exhibition and Special Events, 4 October – 29 November 2009. "

At the ABC Treehouse, Voetboogstraat 11, 1012XK Amsterdam
" (the link goes to Google Maps!)

My photos are up for sale during the exhibition, buy them please, I need to money, thank you, lol ;-))


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment