Saturday 31 October 2009

AmsterS@m The Wicked Reflectah

Unedited mobile phone cam picture of me&mobie, reflected on the side of a car. No editing, no tricks, no Photoshop :)

This is a classic 'AmsterS@m' self-reflection shot, before I got heavily involved in puddle reflections, I used to take a lot of these kind of pictures. It's a very simple concept, find a shiny surface, stand in front of it and shoot, still I'm always amazed and surprised by the wicked effects you can create without any editing or using 'magic' software like Photoshop :)

I am not really that fat or short, I bike 20 kilometers every day and often get compliments for my lovely legs, lol ;-D

Have a relaxed Sunday, take care but take it easy!


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Saturday November 7th you can see lots of my wicked reflections on a BIG screen during the Museumnacht at the Stadsarchief at the Vijzelstraat 32, 1017 HL Amsterdam, from 19:00 - 02:00!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On October the 4th a new Art exhibition started at the 'ABC Treehouse' in Amsterdam, featuring 10 of my wicked puddle reflections :D

The theme is "AMS * NYC * AMS an artistic look at a 400 year affair". Exhibition and Special Events, 4 October – 29 November 2009. At the ABC Treehouse, Voetboogstraat 11, 1012XK Amsterdam (the link goes to Google Maps).

Public viewing hours: Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Time 13h00 to 18h00. Free admission.


www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment