Saturday 31 October 2009

AmsterS@m's B@d H@ir D@y 2009

Unedited mobile phone cam picture of my shadow standing under a tree. I've added a bit of contrast, no other edition, no Photoshop :)

Yikes, I'm having another one of those B@d H@ir D@ys and my head looks like a crow's nest! Just kidding, I don't have any hair (if you don't count my back, mhuahahaha ;), so I don't have these days that can sometimes occur and leave you with an awkward feeling. I've taken a similar shot in the last 2 years,one of them even made it into the top 10 in the in the 'Wired' photo contest, yay :D

Have a nice (hair) day, enjoy your Sunday :)

Below are the previous versions of this shot.


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Saturday November 7th you can see lots of my wicked reflections on a BIG screen during the Museumnacht at the Stadsarchief at the Vijzelstraat 32, 1017 HL Amsterdam, from 19:00 - 02:00!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On October the 4th a new Art exhibition started at the 'ABC Treehouse' in Amsterdam, featuring 10 of my wicked puddle reflections :D

The theme is "AMS * NYC * AMS an artistic look at a 400 year affair". Exhibition and Special Events, 4 October – 29 November 2009. At the ABC Treehouse, Voetboogstraat 11, 1012XK Amsterdam (the link goes to Google Maps).

Public viewing hours: Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Time 13h00 to 18h00. Free admission.


www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment