Tuesday 7 December 2010

Trapped Sam

Slightly edited mobile phone cam shot of myself, reflected in a mirror in a ship-shop in Amsterdam. Taken with my C905 mobile phone. No editing besides some playing around with the contrast, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I've mentioned it yesterday, I've majorly messed up my back last weekend, and now I'm sitting at home with lots of pain, but luckily today it hurts already a bit less, and I've regained some of my ability to move without too much agony, still it's an annoying situation and I'd much rather be at work right now than to have to keep still and sit it out, waiting for the slooow healing process to do its thing. The only upside is that I don't have to risk my life riding my beloved bike over the ice-crust that is currently covering the best city in the world, so I'm trying to see this as a well-deserved vacation...if only it didn't hurt so much, I might actually enjoy this. Think about me every now and then, and send some good vibrations to my aching, aging body, it needs it, thank you very much :)

P.s. I like how it looks like I'm trapped inside the reflection, restricted by metal bars and the mirror itself :)


Amsterdam photos

More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment