Wednesday 22 December 2010

The Beauty...

Unedited shot of an advertising poster at a Bus-stop in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Earlier this week I've posted some shots of posters at Bus-stops, because I took the Tram/Bus/Metro to work in the last weeks to protect my injured back from further damage by bike-accident, but I could not stand using the public transport system any longer, and I feel muchmuch better, so I'm back in the saddle again, riding my bike through the snow and over the ice-crust, and it feels so good that I've decided to post these 'twin shots' of those posters, but then, reflected in a puddle, in true old-school AmsterSam style, I hope you like them :))

Thank you all again for the support, for the lovely comments, for the caring attitude and the healing vibes you've sent me, without you I'd probably still sitting on my couch, holding my cracking bones, munching pain-killers, thank you, thank you, thank you, you rock :)))


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment