Wednesday 15 December 2010

...Sam


...Sam, originally uploaded by AmsterS@m - The Wicked Reflectah.

Unedited shot of myself reflected on a motor bike. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

This year has been a bit of a shitty year for me and large parts of it felt like a Chuck-Norris-style Roundhouse Kick to my eggy head...lots of weird, wicked and unpleasant things happened to me and I will not remember 2010 too fondly, I can tell you that much already! On the other hand, there were also lots of happy days, lots of laughter, lots of love and many other good things that make life such a cool experience, luckily :)

I will share more details with you in the weeks to come, as I wrap up this strange year, and I will hopefully also find some more time to spend with all you lovely guys&gals here on Flickr, I know I've neglected you a bit lately, and I'm really sorry about that...but this wicked Reflectah is thinking about YOU sometimes, and you should do the same for him, thank you :)


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment