Saturday 18 December 2010

Breakfast At Jeffery's - At The Bar

Unedited shot of a visitor at the "Breakfast at Jeffery's" event last Thursday, reflected on the bar. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Last Thursday the lovely Miss Monyart and myself were invited to show some of our photos at the wickedcool "Breakfast at Jeffery's" event at the Jeffery-West shop in the Runstraat in Amsterdam, another excellent Partay organized by the "Bon Esprit" folks. I nearly lost my mind when I realized that the whole shop is one massive array of reflective surfaces, and I've spent most of the evening shooting the pretty people's reflections instead of slurping the Champagne that was flowing like a waterfall, or even enjoying the delicious ice-specialties supplied by the nice people of the "Fior di Gelato", but I think it was worth it. There was also life-painting by Monark, a visual art show by Gregory Duris and cool music played by DJ Fiix, too bad you missed it :))

I will post more shots in the days to come, keep an eye on this space, and if you're in Amsterdam, visit the shop, they got tons of extraordinary shoes and other excellent things you need for a fancy lifestyle :)


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment