Monday 27 December 2010

Amsterdam...

Unedited shot of boats on a Christmas parade on a canal in Amsterdam last week. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing :)

Last week there was a Christmas parade of boats in Amsterdam, there were lights everywhere and musicians playing Christmas songs, it was a beautiful display of the Spirit of the Holidays and me and many other people standing by the canals enjoyed it very much. It was one of those beautiful moments that you don't forget and that make you aware that this time of the year is a special one...I still keep hearing the music in my head and remembering this event makes me happy each time I recall it :))



I've made a movie of the Christmas canal parade as well, view it on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment