Tuesday 7 December 2010

Sam Kaput

Slightly edited mobile phone cam shot of myself, reflected on the window of a car in Amsterdam. Taken with my C905 mobile phone. No editing besides some playing around with the contrast, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I've messed up my back really good yesterday by lifting a heavy chair in the wrong way, and now I'm in serious pain and agony, I can barely walk or even stand, only sitting and laying is relatively painless. I went to see my doctor this morning, and just as I expected, he told me that there's nothing he can do about it, it'll be alright with time, here, have are some painkillers. If it wouldn't hurt so much, I'd be amused yet again about the way that Dutch doctors approach any kind of injury or affliction, which usually consists of doing nothing and making you buy Aspiring out of your own pocket, the all-round cure in the best country in the world, that they apply to each and everybody of us poor souls that dare stepping into their circle of power. I think this is some kind of secret 'Survival of the Fittest' program initiated by the Government, where they're weeding out the weak citizens by simply leaving them to their own devices, to see if they'll be able to walk it off, or perish, and cease to burden the Health system with their little boo-boo's...sigh :(((

Wish me luck that I belong to the first group, thank you :)


Amsterdam photos

More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment