Friday 10 December 2010

Girls...

Unedited shot of girls crossing the street in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Since I am forced to stay inside and let my messed up back heal properly, I can't take new puddle pictures, so I'm going to bore you with these shots that I took in the Summer, I hope you're not too upset about this, lol. I'm always amazed about the clarity and details in my reflections, I'm not sure how I do it, but I'm sure glad that my cam knows how to achieve these wicked results. Looking at these pictures also makes me wish it was Summer, I can't wait to see the fiiiiine Amsterdam ladies in their skimpy dresses again that would get them locked up for obscene public behavior in wide areas of the world, but in the best city in the world we just admire them and post their photos to the Interwebs, hehehe ;-))

Thank God it's Friday! Have a beautiful day, do only things you want to do today :)


I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle too, check it out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment