Thursday 16 December 2010

Christmas...

Unedited shot of people at the Christmas market at the Rembrandtplein in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing besides a bit of added darkness and contrast, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Even though there are the Christmas lights everywhere in the best city in the world, I'm having a bit of an issue getting into the right mood, I'm so overworked and stressed out by some of the things that have happened to me this year that I'm just not 'feelin' it yet. It doesn't help that I'll have to work on Christmas Eve, the 24th of December, and that for me this year Christmas will just be a 'regular', short weekend...but I guess I shouldn't complain too much, I'm sure it's the same or even worse for other people, so I'll try to pull myself together now and get over it, maybe next year will be better :)

Thank God it's Friday :)))))


I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle too, check it out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment