Thursday 2 December 2010

Cold Days, Warm Thoughts

Unedited shot of a poster at a Bus-stop in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing :)

During these cold days it is important to try to keep yourself warm by any means necessary, so when I biked by this poster yesterday, I just had to stop and take this shot, I felt much better and pretty warm'ish right away, lol. I guess that was the idea of the makers of this poster, or maybe they simply tried to get as many men as possible to slam their cars/bikes/buses into the nearest obstacle, and I have to say, they did a great job, it's rather distracting to see this Beauty while there are icicles growing out of your nose and your hands are frozen to the steering wheel of your car/bike/bus... in the name of the male population of the best city in the world, thank you, unknown advertising people, for adding this little hot spot to our lives, we appreciate it, hehehe ;-P

Thank God it's Friday!!!!


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment