Sunday 1 July 2012

...Style

Unedited shot of girls with bikes in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

It's Sunday, I'm tired and confused, had to work the late shift Friday, and yesterday an early shift, resulting in a body and mind that just don't know anymore what day or time it is...tomorrow I have to go back to work again, while I'm even too exhausted to just sit here at my PC with a coffee and stare at the Interwebs...luckily last night after work I went and spent the evening with the cool and lovely Miss A, one of those rare friends that you can always spontaneously drop in on, and just spend a wonderful couple of hours with, chit-chatting about the important things like life, love and the universe, thank you very much Miss A, everybody should have a friend like you :)

Have a relaxed Sunday, take it easy :)

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment