Saturday 14 July 2012

...Partial...

Unedited shot of a biker reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)


Yesterday was a perfect day for shooting wicked reflections, there was loooots of rain, then loooots of sunshine and nice light, and of course looots of people on their bikes riding through the puddles, giving me a fair chance to take some nice pictures, thank you guys! Strangely enough, it seems that the bikers in the best city in the world are shedding limbs left and right, I just could not get a shot of a complete person, making me wonder if some bizarre Zombie-virus had descended upon us, resulting in Ghoulish scenarios with only parts of people steering their steel horses through the wicked streets of Amsterdam, but then I realized I was just holding the camera all wrong, lol :)


I've made some wicked reflection movies of this puddle as well, check them out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie 1
Movie 2


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment