Monday 23 July 2012

So Fresh...

Voyeur shot of a girl in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1.


It's Monday, a new week, a new challenge, are you ready for it? I'm not, inside my head it's still weekend, but at least I look fresh'ish, I had the lady in the picture brush my head with a soapy solution several times, and now I'm all ready to rock, lol. Speaking of the lady in the picture, it seems that my cam is becoming a sleazy Voyeur, I keep catching it in the middle of the act of shooting total strangers in the street when I'm not watching, using its wicked zoom that'll make you see the smallest details, ...the lady was actually in freakin' Rotterdam, cleaning her stairs, that's how strong the zoom is, hahaha :P



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment