Monday 9 July 2012

...Nyssin...

Shot of the lovely Nyssin Swerissen at the Roots Festival in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)


Oh man, I just can't forget about the Roots Festival in the Oosterpark Sunday, I was hanging out with the cool Dudes&Dudettes of the Bassculture Foundation and they had such an awesome, ass-kicking line-up, I'm still shaking my hips and clapping my hands, which looks really stoopid when you're riding on a bike, but there's nothing I can do about it, it was too funky an experience for the after-shocks to leave my system any time soon...I hope! One of my favorites was the lovely Nyssin Swerissen, you might know her from the show 'The Voice of Holland', she's not just very talented, but also a great person and lovely company :)


I've made a wicked, massive movie of the lovely Miss Swerissen performing as well, check it out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment