Tuesday 10 July 2012

...The...

Unedited shot of people enjoying a Summer day in the Vondelpark in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1.

On the 4th of July I went to the Vondelpark to celebrate my personal Freedom, even though I'm not American, and the park was filled with people enjoying the sunshine and a lovely Summer day, it was beautiful, and everybody was having a great time. I shot some pictures to try to capture the relaxed, easy-going atmosphere, but like so often in life, you would have to be there to really appreciate it all the way, but I hope at least I can share a bit of the typical Amsterdam Summer feeling with you :)

I've also made 2 movies of the ladies enjoying the day in the Park, please take the time to watch them on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie 1
Movie 2


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment