Sunday 15 July 2012

The Rain Dance - Swing It!

Shot of a Dancer doing a Rain Dance in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1.

Everybody has been wondering where all this rain is coming from, this Summer is the wettest, grayest and crappiest Summer ever, and I'm happy to report that I found the guilty one, it's this lady doing a Rain Dance at the Bassculture Foundation stage at the Roots Festival in the Oosterpark! There was a big crowd watching her, and as much as we all would have loved to stop her from doing her horrible deed, it just looked so bloody awesome how she kept twisting and turning to the hypnotic sound of the drums, that nobody could be bothered to knock her to the ground, or at least try to reason with her to give up the mad plan to force even more water out of the clouds with her teasing hip-shaking, I mean even I am complaining about the rain, and I totally love and need it for my wicked reflections, but enough is enough, I am longing for a sunny day as much as anybody else, so if we would have stopped her, you would not be reading this, as I would be sitting in the park with a cool drink and a smoke, lol :D

I've made some wicked movies of the Rain Dance too, check them out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie 1
Movie 2

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment