Friday 5 August 2011

...Vision

Slightly edited shot of buildings reflected in the Singel canal in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing besides a bit of added contrast and saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

My weekend started, the sun is shining and there are plenty of puddles all over the city, so I'm quickly going to have another coffee and a shower and then I'll hop on my bike to shoot me some wicked reflections. These shots right here were made in a canal, so no rain needed for that, but in general I prefer puddles, they are in different places, they come in all shapes and sizes and they ensure a fresh view of the best city in the world, instead of always the boring old same buildings living by the canals. If God hadn't done so already, somebody would have to invent puddles, they're so useful and inspiring, at least to me :)

Thank God it's Friday!


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment