Tuesday 30 August 2011

F**k...


F**k..., originally uploaded by AmsterS@m - The Wicked Reflectah.

Unedited shot of people in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Oh man, August sucked so much, I'm so glad this crappy month is finally over! I can't tell if it was the constant rain pouring out of a sky that was covered in more shades of gray than I could ever imagine existed, the retarded lady that prevented me from starting my school this year because she didn't look at my paperwork properly, the 4th flat tire my stoopid bike had in as many months, the horrible days at work where everything seemed to go completely wrong, the billions of tourists and freshly started students clogging up the streets with their legs and bikes, or just an overall shitty vibe that made this month the piece of sh*t it was, but yeah, I'm glad it's over! Of course it wasn't all bad, I've spent lots of quality time with lovely people, I've laughed a lot, I've set my mind to new, exciting goals, and last but not least, the sun also came out for about 5 hours in August, so I shouldn't complain too much, I just need to re-focus on the nice things and not let the bad things get me down...I know this, but sometimes I don't listen to myself, I guess I've spent too much time hanging out around puddles instead of people, lol :D



I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle too, check it out on my YouTube page, thank you :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment