Sunday 28 August 2011

Easy Like...

Unedited shot of people in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Yesterday was another typical Dutch Summer day, looooots of rain, a few minutes of sunshine, mooooore rain, some sun, rain, sun, rinse&repeat. I was lucky enough to witness some of the 30-second sunshine-windows and shoot some wicked reflections while they lasted, but I can tell you, it was a bit frustrating, by the time I had the camera out of my bag, the sun had already disappeared again and left me standing all wet in the next rain shower, but stubborn as I am, I didn't give up, my superhero Reflection-Reflex (comparable to Spiderman's Spidey-sense!) would lead me to the next wet spot and make me hunch over it with my finger on the trigger, until I had some proper pictures, and I think it was worth getting wet :)

Have a nice Sunday :)


I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle too, watch it on my YouTube channel, thanks :)

Movie



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment