Sunday 7 August 2011

Amsterdam Gay Pride 2011 - Boom

People at the 2011 Gay Pride Canal Parade in Amsterdam last weekend. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Last weekend Amsterdam hosted the 'Gay Pride' again and Saturday we had the famous canal parade, where hundreds of happy, pretty and mostly gay people float through the city center on boats while the heterosexual rest of the country comes to admire them and wish they could shag their brains out for one whole beautiful, guilt-free weekend, haha. Unfortunately it rained most of the day, but I managed to go outside in one of the dry periods and snap some shots for your entertainment, I hope you like them :)

I've made some movies of the Gay Pride Canal Parade, check them out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie 1
Movie 2
Movie 3
Movie 4



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment