Monday 29 August 2011

Meet...


Meet..., originally uploaded by AmsterS@m - The Wicked Reflectah.

Unedited shot of people in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Last weekend I went to the city center to shoot me some puddles, and since it was partially sunny, the downtown area was full of people, who kept staring at me while I was doing my thing. As it is my custom, I started shooting those people who stared at me the most, and now they're stars on the Interwebs without knowing it, maybe that'll teach them that not everybody who is crouching next to puddles and looks insane, actually is insane...we're good at faking it! I guess this lovely couple is most likely not online at all anyway, so they'll miss out twice, haha :)

Almost weekend!



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment